Africa’s MUST-ATTEND show for the built environment
11 – 13 June 2019
Gallagher Convention Centre
Johannesburg, South Africa
Expo & networking
AFRICA’S LEADING CONSTRUCTION EVENT FOR 2019! BY THE INDUSTRY FOR THE INDUSTRY!
With thousands of built environment professionals from over 45 countries visiting the expo every year the African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo provides distinctive opportunities for business expansion.
Showcase your products and solutions to the entire built environment in front of key buyers in the industry under one roof! Exhibiting gives you direct access to attendees across Africa. Enquire about booking your space for 2020 today!
Gather new leads, meet buyers, win contracts and do business with 9500+ :
- Concrete technologists
- Facilities managers
- Foreign direct investors
- Government representatives
- Suppliers and Manufacturers
- And many more!
- Competitions and amazing prize giveaways : Win your share of AMAZING prizes and onsite experiences worth over R100 000!
- Training & CPD accredited workshops: Training workshops to enhance professional skills and knowledge.
- African Construction Awards: The Awards highlight the year-round pursuit of excellence that is demonstrated through the passion of leading professionals, entrepreneurs and rising stars working in the sector.
- African Smart Cities Summit: The 4th annual African Smart Cities Summit provides key insights into what is being done right now to ensure our future cities are resilient, inclusive, prosperous and smart.
- Stakeholder Engagement Forum: A unique free to attend platform discussing opportunities and challenges facing the industry.
- Totally Concrete Expo: is the only event in Africa dedicated to the concrete and cement industries.
- Pumps, Valves and Pipes Africa: The largest and most comprehensive African trade-show dedicated to the industries involved in the conveyance of liquids, gases & slurries.
- WoodEX for Africa: Long established as the gateway to Africa’s timber trade, WoodEX for Africa 2020 will be the ultimate machinery, tools and supplies gathering in Africa.
- Deck & Flooring Expo: is Africa’s only expo focusing on the decking and flooring industries.
2019 EXHIBITOR TESTIMONIALS
“Our experience of the show has been great, we have come
across a lot of interested business and have had a lot questions
and business card exchange for follow ups which we hope will
create a mutual beneficial relationship with those businesses”
“The quality of visitors at the expo has been really good and they are professionals in the industry which provide a great synergy for interactions”.”
Become an Agent
With US$89.7bn worth of ongoing construction projects taking place in Southern Africa, there is no better time to invest in Africa’s construction industry.
Sub-Saharan Africa will have the fastest growing construction industry among all major regions in the world over the next five years growing on average by a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6 per cent a year, from 2019 to 2022, according to GlobalData. Regionally, Africa will become a major player in global construction over the next five years.
We actively seek to establish new partnerships with international sales representatives to extend our reach and cover more markets and sectors.
By becoming an agent you will have access to expand your business network in this highly profitable market.