Why exhibiting help to grow your business
The Big 5 Construct Southern Africa & Totally Concrete Expo is a significant contributor to the economic growth, recovery and transformation within Southern Africa’s construction industry and places a special focus on buyer and seller engagements.
In response to the current times and to encourage adaptability, the Big 5 Construct Southern Africa & Totally Concrete Expo is going digital, giving you access to credible content and connections to industry professionals!
There is no better way to put your business directly in front of your target audience and access Southern Africa’s multi-billion construction industry.
The expo features solutions and products for the entire construction value chain
If you’d like to meet building interior & finishes -focused buyers from projects that span the commercial, residential and industrial construction sectors we can bring them to you.
The Concrete Zone attracts key buyers looking to procure concrete and related products for their projects.
The Construction, tools & building materials zone is where, as an exhibitor, you can do live demonstrations of your products, directly influencing contractors, project managers, engineers and building consultants.
Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP)
Meet with key buyers looking for the latest plumbing and water technologies, electrical systems and options for security and fire protection will find you easily within the dedicated Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Services zone.
This zone attracts key buyers looking to source leading construction machinery and equipment brands in the industry.
This zone is dedicated to the industries involved in the conveyance of liquids, gases & slurries.
This zone dedicated to the construction industry’s emerging and technological future is the place where you can introduce new concepts to the construction industry and make your brand synonymous with the new language of construction.
This specialized zone highlights advances and innovations in areas of the building envelope. Exhibitors showcase their most recent advances in roofing, cladding and glazing to contractors, engineers, consultants and architects.
Join over 200 exhibitors from across the globe
Green Economy Journal
African Smart Cities Innovation Foundation
Meet quality buyers from across the construction industry
The INFLUENCE of expos…the INFLUENCE of #AfricanConstructionExpo
More than 8 500 buyers and influencers will be participating at the 2022 event. These prospects represent a cross-section of Southern Africa’s entire construction value-chain
Retailers and Distributors
Benefits of participating in a hybrid event
Which will enable you to reach a wider audience and facilitate networking:
- A unique opportunity to connect with prospects via a video calling platform
- Buyers and prospects will be able to request meetings with sponsors and exhibitors through their digital booths
- The digital booth enables exhibitors to host collateral, be it brochures, videos, demos. This information can be accessed and downloaded at any time by attendees
- Engage with hundreds of buyers and prospects and schedule meetings ahead of, at or post event
Added benefits included in your stand booking:
- Digital exhibition booth where you can host downloadable product collateral, images of products and even marketing videos. You are able to host live chats and meetings between you and your prospective client
- Attendees will be able to search, filter and sort by product category and sector making it easier for your new customers to find you
- You are able to access and filter the attendee list including smart matchmaking where the system identifies best matched attendees that you can reach out to and start a conversation
- You are able to schedule qualified meetings before, during and after the live event has taken place
Dedicated PR & marketing campaign
A highly targeted PR/Marketing campaign, delivers extended exposure beyond the expo walls!
Our highly targeted marketing campaign delivers the right audience to the expo to ensure your brand is exposed to the professionals you want to meet. Below are only a few examples of marketing tools we utilise:
ONSITE MEDIA COVERAGE
EXHIBITOR MARKETING SUPPORT
“It is not often you get a group of likeminded people actively working together to promote an industry that they love with passion enthusiasm and professionalism. I am extremely proud to be part of this African Construction advisory board, and excited about the journey to making sure we bring knowledge and expert technical know-how to the industry and its professionals.”.
“Presented by industry specialists for the built environment society. Promoting technology, innovation and materials based on quality and exceptional service deliverance.“
“Take care not to become digital hermits – you need to be out and about, now more than ever the industry needs to come together in this difficult time and having the opportunity to engage face to face allows us to give each other confidence, humans are social beings who need to interact!”
Getting involved couldn’t be easier
1. Complete the Exhibiting Enquiry form.
2. A sales consultant will be in touch shortly.
3. Showcase your products and meet new buyers.